Our commitment to accessibility
We’re committed to ensuring our users have a barrier free experience on our website, we proactively look to implement feedback as well as test accessibility on a regular basis.
We have planned, design and developed the website with web accessibility principles in consideration, our efforts are baselined against WCAG 2.1 A
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities.
Feedback and complaints
We welcome your feedback and complaints on the accessibility of Fly 2 Health website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of Fly 2 Health Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Fly 2 Health assessed the accessibility of Fly 2 Health Website by the following approaches:
- Quality assurance process throughout the design and development phases
- Usage of multiple evaluation tools to discover opportunities and resolving issues
Known problems with this site’s accessibility
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Fly 2 Health Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- PDF documents some of our older PDF documents may not work correctly with screen readers
- Interactive map on keyboard the user will need to tab through each pinpoint to explore the page further
- External links some websites we link to may not have been tested for their accessibility