Speech pathologists study, diagnose and treat communication disorders, including difficulties with speaking, listening, understanding language, reading, writing, social skills, swallowing, stuttering and using voice.
Home visit & Clinic based Speech Therapy
• Language and articulation retraining
• Prescription of modified diets
• Literacy, reading and writing skills
• Play and social skills
• Swallowing assessments and mealtime difficulties
• Assistance with understanding spoken and written words and language